What Makes you Stronger
Learn to love what makes you stronger.
It's almost hard to add to that... but I will.
Think about people you know and their stated goals. Those who love the goal while hating the steps necessary to get there, will most likely never get there. You can see that they rearely do. On the other hand, people who like the goal, but love the hard steps it takes to get there, will almost always meet and then surpass their goal.
If you think about it, it makes perfect sense.
- If you want to be stronger, learn to love what makes you stronger.
- If you want to be healthy, learn to love what makes you healthy.
- If you want to be smart, learn to love what makes you smart.
- If you want to be holy, learn to love what makes you holy.
- If you want to be wise, learn to love what makes you wise.
Same goes if you want to be impoverished, unhealthy, foolish, ignorant, sick, weak, etcetera. I hope you don't want any of those things, but if you do, the things that make you poor, unhealthy, ignorant, etcetera, are usually easier to do and easier for most people to love.
The world tosses both good and bad things in our way; things that will make us stronger or weaker. If you love the things that make you stronger, then you will more likely choose them when they come your way. There is more to it, but that is good enough for now.